We need medical workers for job in Ireland
Position: Carers Required in Ireland
For Our clients, We are looking for experienced, carers and support workers who would like to develop a career in Ireland in the Health & social Care sector, in nursing homes based in Dublin, Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
About you: Cheerful and compassionate by nature, you will possess sound judgment, initiative and problem-solving abilities and be able to pay attention to the details. Reading, writing and communicating clearly in English is vital.
Free online English test: Online test
Experience is preferred, but not as essential as your genuine desire to develop or progress a career in the Elderly Care sector. A respectful and courteous attitude to seniors is required, and weekend availability is highly desirable.
The following skills are also desirable;
Skill sets that could be value adding to social programme and willingness to use them.
Someone that would be a good team member and would respond positively to management and direction.
- Hold a qualification in Healthcare (qualified nurses, physiotherapists can apply)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar working environment a distinct advantage
- Be caring, patient, empathetic and have a strong interest in care of the elderly
General Duties Main Purpose of Job:
- To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team
- To provide quality person-centred care to meet the needs of residents
- To provide high standard services as specified in agreed care plans and to contribute to the continual review of resident’s needs
- Enable and assist resident to maintain their personal hygiene and appearance
- Enable and assist resident to eat and drink
- Enable and assist resident to access and use toilet facilities, participating in individual continence promotion programmes
- Contribute to the movement and treatment of resident to maximise their physical comfort
- Promote mobility of resident, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure resident retains optimum mobility
- Maintain high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
- Participate in organising and carrying out social activities
Excellent Salary and Conditions
The candidate should be a flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to progress their career.
- Full time & permanent employment contracts.
- Competitive Salary: starting salary, around €1,600 net/month, salary increases to circa €1,872 within 24 months
- Career opportunities
- €150 towards flights to get here
- €100 towards accommodation
- First two weeks accommodation free of charge
- Nurses who apply will work as a care assistant for 12 months and then subject to review and registration with the Irish Nursing board, will be promoted to Staff Nurse
Free ongoing training and development
Empath will assist you with finding accommodation for your first 2 months
Collection from the airport
Empath Assistance with completing all compliance documentation
Comprehensive induction, mandatory training (Relevant courses, such as moving and handling, infection control, fire training and food hygiene, ensure all our employees continually update their skills and knowledge.) and Garda vetting.