Global Employability is seeking a qualified Barge Master for its client based in Kuwait
Compensation: Salary plus benefits package
Start date: As soon as possible
• To plan marine work as per approved method statement, schedule and shop drawings coordinating with Site Engineer. This shall be approved by Construction Manager.
• To plan and monitor entire barge activities along approved plan.
• To ensure safety measure for each barge to satisfy approved safety control plan.
• To plan barge maintenance and reflecting barge work schedule.
• To report barge activity and progress to Site Engineers including material/equipment usage and delivery.
• To check usage and stock the construction materials/ equipment to avoid any stoppage of the works
• To coordinate with barge captain and in-charge site engineer upon daily basis to minimize any confliction and disturbance with others.
To apply please submit your resume and expression of interest, including your citizenship and salary expectations to Samantha Lorenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org